Tuesday, July 9, 2024

What About Those Illegal Immigrants That They Say Are Drawing Social Security Benefits? It's A Lie


     Many people keep saying that Social Security is going broke because it's paying money to illegal immigrants. Many people say a lot of things that aren't true and this is one of them. I don't know what to call it other than a lie.

    The Social Security Act very specifically forbids paying benefits to anyone in the U.S. illegally. Period. This isn't debatable. It's just a fact. They don't pay benefits to illegals.

    In fact, illegal immigrants HELP the Social Security trust funds by working and paying FICA taxes but never drawing benefits.

    I can't make you believe it if you don't want to but those are the facts.

If you're in NC and want help with your Social Security disability claim, call Hall & Rouse, P.C. at 1-866-425-5347

No comments:

"I Can't Afford To File For Social Security Disability. I HAVE To Get Back To Work"

    From the stupid things that people tell themselves department: "I can't afford to file for Social Security Disability. I HAVE t...