Thursday, July 25, 2024

"What Do They Want Me To Do?"

    Many of my clients ask me "What do they want me to do?" These clients' financial situations are rapidly deteriorating. They're desperate to receive the benefits they need and deserve so they can avoid complete destitution.

    The question assumes that someone at Social Security actually cares about their fate. Unfortunately, no one at Social Security cares. They just do their jobs as best they can in an overwhelmed system that wasn't set up to care about individual claimants. 

    Unfortunately, the answer to that question "What do they want me to do?" is that if they want anything it's for you to go away and quit bothering them. You have to have the courage to say "I'm not going anywhere. I'm sticking it out until I get the benefits I deserve."

If you're in NC and want help with your Social Security disability claim, call Hall & Rouse, P.C. at 1-866-425-5347

No comments:

Skin Disorders

Severe psoriasis       If you don't have it yourself, you might not think skin disorders could be disabling but they sure can be. You re...